VANTAGE – SWING GATE MOTOR
Sleek, stylish, secure and strong: these are some of the words that describe the VANTAGE linear swing gate motor for domestic and industrial gates. VANTAGE gate automation comes standard with battery backup offers a quick and easy (not to mention good looking) installation. It is an exceptionally strong set of operators for gates up to 4m wide, per leaf (consult specifications for further details). Boasting tough-as-nails die-cast aluminium construction throughout, a grade 304 stainless steel wormshaft for the ultimate in reliability and durability and with sophisticated electronics for smooth, safe operation, VANTAGE gives you everything you need to swing the future your way.
- Exceptionally easy system setup via LCD user interface.
- Supports inward- and outward-opening gates without needing mechanical endstops.
- High push force.
- Full position control.
- Fast operating speed, with smooth acceleration and deceleration.
- Safe anti-crushing protection.
- Multiple operating features including Intruder-detection Alarm Modes (a world first).
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Battery backup for uninterrupted operation during power failures.
- VANTAGE 400 – Reliable operator with a shorter stroke for the majority of domestic swing gate applications.
- VANTAGE 500 – Extended stroke for larger domestic and light-industrial swing gate applications.
VANTAGE TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage||90v – 240V AC +/- 10%, 50/60Hz [*]|
|Motor Voltage||12V DC|
|Motor Power Supply||Battery-driven [**] 1.8A Charger|
|Push Force – Max||250kgf|
|Typical Gate Opening Time||V400 (short stroke) 14.3 sec / V500 (long stroke) 17.8 sec (V500)|
|Duty Cycle – Mains Present||50% [***]|
|Daily Operations – Max||250|
|Maximum Leaf Width for Corresponding Gate Mass (90° opening) [****]||V400 ,2.5m = 500kg <4m = 150kg V500 ,2.5m = 750kg <4m = 230kg|
|Onboard Receiver Specification||CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, Capacity – 65 transmitter buttons|
[*] – Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance. [**] – 7Ah battery (can be upgraded for longer power failure autonomy). [***] – Based on 25°c ambient temperature and unit not in direct sunlight. [****] – An electric lock must be fitted to gate leaves 2.5m and over to secure gate in closed position.