VERT-X – SWING GATE MOTOR
With such striking, rugged good looks, the VERT-X linear swing gate motor for domestic gates is more than just a pretty face. Combining an innovative open-nut drive system, advanced diagnostic capabilities and functionality, rugged die-cast aluminium construction and exceptional aesthetics for a wholly unobtrusive installation, VERT-X is positioned firmly at the apex of swing gate automation.
- Exceptionally easy system setup via LCD user interface.
- Open-nut drive system and rugged die-cast aluminium construction for reliable operation.
- Supports inward- and outward-opening gates without needing mechanical endstops.
- Automated limit setup for double and single swing gates.
- Fail-safe opto-electronic position and collision detection system ensures maximum safety.
- Advanced closed-loop speed control for safe and reliable operation, even on inc lined gates under windy conditions.
- Multiple operating features including Intruder-detection Alarm Modes (a world first).
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective add and delete.
- Battery backup for uninterrupted operation during power failures
VERT-X TECHNICAL DATA:
|Input Voltage||90V – 240V AC +/- 10%, 50/60Hz [*]|
|Motor Voltage||12V DC|
|Motor Power Supply||Battery-driven [**] 1.8A Charger|
|Push Force – Max||250kgf|
|Typical Gate Opening Time||11 sec|
|Duty Cycle – Mains Present||50% [***]|
|Daily Operations – Max||250|
|Maximum Leaf Width for Corresponding Gate Mass (90° opening)||<1.5m = 600kg <2m = 335kg ,2.5m = 215kg <3m = 150kg|
|Onboard Receiver Specification||CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, Capacity – 64 Transmitter Buttons|
[*] – Can operate off a solar supply. [**] – 7Ah battery (can be upgraded for longer power failure autonomy). [***] – Based on 25°c ambient temperature and unit not in direct sunlight.